- #J44273 000001000 J44273000001000
Martin 17 Series 00L-17E Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The slope shoulder 00L-17E features a gorgeous whiskey sunset burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mahogany back and sides are bound in grained ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 32,944 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
Sweet looking finish tops off this sharp sounding Martin slope shoulder.
The slope shoulder 00L-17E features a gorgeous whiskey sunset burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mahogany back and sides are bound in grained ivoroid, a modern straightline rosewood bridge and a modified low oval neck with Performing Artist taper are combined to make this guitar not only fast and easy to play but also something you will be proud to own for years to come. Topping it all off, you can also plug in and get accurate sound transfer via the Fishman Matrix VT Enhanced - NT1 preamp.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:00-14 FretSlope Shoulder
- Top wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:SolidMahogany
- Bracing pattern:Standard XScalloped
- Body finish:Satin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modern low oval/PA taperC
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard:Solid Rosewood
- Neck wood:Select Hardwood
- Scale length:24.9 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ:2-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Info not available
- Tuning machines:Golden Age Relic Nickelwith Cream Buttons
- Bridge:Solid Rosewood
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Body finish
- Case:Hardshell Case
Head off into the Whiskey Sunset with this solid Martin. Order today!