- #J44273 000001000 J44273000001000
Martin 17 Series 00L-17E Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The slope shoulder 00L-17E features a gorgeous whiskey sunset burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mahogany back and sides are bound in grained ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sweet looking finish tops off this sharp sounding Martin slope shoulder.
The slope shoulder 00L-17E features a gorgeous whiskey sunset burst finish on a solid Sitka spruce top. Mahogany back and sides are bound in grained ivoroid, a modern straightline rosewood bridge and a modified low oval neck with Performing Artist taper are combined to make this guitar not only fast and easy to play but also something you will be proud to own for years to come. Topping it all off, you can also plug in and get accurate sound transfer via the Fishman Matrix VT Enhanced - NT1 preamp.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: 00-14 Fret Slope Shoulder
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Standard X Scalloped
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper C
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Rosewood
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel with Cream Buttons
- Bridge: Solid Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Head off into the Whiskey Sunset with this solid Martin. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.