- J49806 000001000 J49806000001000
Martin Americana 16 Series OMC-16E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Americana 16 Series OMC-16E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a cutaway Orchestra Model that features a Sitka spruce top paired with ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An FSC Certified creation Plek'd for ultimate playability.
The Americana 16 Series OMC-16E Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a cutaway Orchestra Model that features a Sitka spruce top paired with cherry back and sides. This FSC Certified model features a modified low oval neck with high performance taper, simple dovetail neck joint, silver binding and heelcap, bone nut and tusq saddle, ebony bridge, a silver bound ebony fingerboard with diamonds and squares inlaid in mother-of-pearl and Fishman Matrix VT Enhance electronics. A great-sounding guitar that has a rich, dense, clean and articulate tone with great sustain and clarity.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: FSC Certified Cherry
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Ebony
- Neck wood: FSC Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle transducer
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: FSC Certified African Blackwood
- Tuning machines: Satin Pearl Open Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Join the Martin family by ordering this special guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.