- J49787 000001000 J49787000001000
Martin Authentic Series 1919 000-30 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
With a back that’s thinner than contemporary guitars, the Martin Authentic Series 1919 000-30 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar delivers a unique playing ex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Uncompromising workmanship and detailing set this dreadnought apart.
With a back that’s thinner than contemporary guitars, the Martin Authentic Series 1919 000-30 Auditorium Acoustic Guitar delivers a unique playing experience that feels as good as it sounds. Remaining true to its origins, the Authentic Series 1919 000-30 is meticulously crafted with hide glue construction, dovetail neck joint, solid Adirondack spruce top and solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides. It sports a luxurious vintage gloss finish and a grained ivoroid-bound, black ebony fingerboard with abalone 1919 snowflake inlays.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Adirondack spruce
- Back & sides: Madagascar rosewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Vintage gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.875 in. (48 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Vintage gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
Looking for a handcrafted guitar you'll enjoy for years? Order this Martin today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.