- Product H92893
Martin CEO-6 Black Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Based on the early "Sloped Shoulder" dreadnought design originated by Martin in the 1930s, the 14-fret "CEO's Choice" model features a solid Sitka sp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This black beauty is an acoustic-electric stallion.
Based on the early "Sloped Shoulder" dreadnought design originated by Martin in the 1930s, the 14-fret "CEO's Choice" model features a solid Sitka spruce top with East Indian rosewood back and sides for complex tonality. Above all, the CEO-6 is a player's guitar, to be enjoyed acoustically or plugged in with the state-of-the-art Fishman F1 Analog onboard electronics system. A stunning black polished gloss finish makes sure this guitar will turn heads onstage or at home.
Includes a 540CM Geib style case.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret (Slope Shoulder)
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Modified Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 45 - Golden Era
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Black Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Black Acrylic
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss - Black
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss - Black
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss - Black
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930s Style Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover 102G Gold Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
Get your hands on a Martin. Order today!