More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J18004 000001000 J18004000001000
Martin CEO-8 Sitka Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Martin' CEO-8 features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and neck, and a Sitka spruce top w...Read More
Top-of-the-line construction and design with detailed appointments make this a standout acoustic.
- Martin CEO-8 Sitka Spruce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
Martin' CEO-8 features their largest acoustic body size, the Grand Jumbo, combined with solid sycamore back, sides and neck, and a Sitka spruce top with VTS. Enhanced appointments include a black corian headplate with œThe Martin inlaid in solid mother-of-pearl, a faux red tortoise pickguard with a Purple Martin motif, and unique œbackslash design mother-of-pearl fingerboard inlays. The CEO-8 comes equipped with D-TAR Wave-length Multi-Source electronics and bears an interior label individually numbered in sequence and personally signed by C. F. Martin IV.
Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin' craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
- Body type: Grand Jumbo
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Sycamore
- Bracing pattern: Standard "X", progressively scalloped tone bars
- Body finish: Polished Gloss with custom cherry burst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Sycamore
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Polished Gloss with Custom Cherry Burst
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: D-TAR
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: Info not available
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Gold with Pearloid Keystone Buttons
- Bridge: Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/White Tusq, Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
If you've saved up for an instrument that will satisfy your eyes and ears for years, this is a wise choice.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.