- J50073 000000000 J50073000000000
Martin CEO-8.2E Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This beautiful, FSC Certified Grand Jumbo 14-fret acoustic-electric guitar consists of a European spruce top with Vintage Tone System and a Bourbon S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special torrefaction process and finish for vintage look with modern passive electronics for today's performer.
This beautiful, FSC Certified Grand Jumbo 14-fret acoustic-electric guitar consists of a European spruce top with Vintage Tone System and a Bourbon Sunset Burst finish, paired with genuine mahogany back and sides. Other features include an archtop headstock shape, grained ivoroid binding and heelcap, bone nut and saddle, liquid metal bridgepins on an ebony bridge and an ebony fingerboard with a gorgeous mother-of-pearl skeleton diamond pattern inlay. This model is equipped with Fishman Blackstack electronics, a soundhole-mounted, magnetic, battery-free, passive pickup that is specifically designed to work with acoustic guitar strings. The electronics unit has been customized to include a decorative ivoroid cover plate to match the binding of the guitar. This guitar comes with a TKL Alumin-X case which is built using patented technology for a strong, lightweight case with great impact protection. The interior of the case was custom designed for a precise instrument fit. This is a great-sounding acoustic-electric guitar.
Martin's Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin’s craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
- Body type: Grand J-14 Fret
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: European Spruce with VTS
- Back & sides: FSC Certified Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Non Scalloped X with Progressively Scalloped Tone Bars
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Ebony
- Neck wood: FSC Certified Select Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted passive humbucker
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Black Corian
- Tuning machines: Nickel Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: TKL Alumin-X case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this Grand Jumbo with a quick click or call today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.