- Product J12004
Martin CS-GP-14 Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Left-handd version.Limited to 50, this Grand Performance, 14 fret non-cutaway model is built with complete hide glue construction. Both the rosette a...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The natural beauty of Guatemalan rosewood and European spruce with the enhancement of Fishman Aura VT electronics.
Limited to 50, this Grand Performance, 14 fret non-cutaway model is built with complete hide glue construction. Both the rosette and fingerboard are inlaid with a concave diamond design made up of orange/red spiney recon stone with solid mother-of-pearl. Looking as awesome as it sounds, the torrefied certified European spruce top is married with Guatemalan rosewood back and sides. The back also features a figured cocobolo wedge and the side sound port for the Fishman Aura VT electronics features a rosette ring. The mahogany neck with the performing artist profile has a carbon fiber neck rod. Includes Gelb Style Custtom Shop hardshell case.
- Left-handed version
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Non-Cutaway
- Top: Torrefied Certified European Spruce
- Rosette: Two-Ring - Concave Diamond Design - Orange/Red Spiney Reconstituted Stone/Solid Mother-of-pearl
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped (Golden Era Style)
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Guatemalan Rosewood with Figured Cocobolo Wedge
- Back Purfling: Style 35 with Black Fiber Strips
- Side Material: Solid Guatemalan Rosewood with Cocobolo Sound Port Rosette Ring
- Endpiece: Solid Figured Cocobolo
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Solid Figured Cocobolo
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile - Carbon Fiber Truss Rod
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony with Large Old Style Silver Decal
- Heelcap: Solid Figured Cocobolo with Black/Maple/Black Fiber Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Concave Diamond Design - Orange/Red Spiney Recon Stone/Solid Mother-of-pearl
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Cocobolo
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modified 30's Style
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Grand Tuners with Butterbean Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP 7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: Bone with Paua Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: Fishman Aura VT
- Case: Geib Style - Custom Shop
Order this special edition guitar before there are none...left.