- Product H92880
Martin CS-OM-13 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin CS-OM-13 Acoustic Guitar features a top of high-altitude spruce, harvested in winter months to produce a lighter-weight wood with better s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superb construction and a limited production.
The Martin CS-OM-13 Acoustic Guitar features a top of high-altitude spruce, harvested in winter months to produce a lighter-weight wood with better stiffness, and a tight and even grain. The back and sides are Madagacar rosewood, and the fingerboard is inlaid with pearl scalloped diamonds and red spiny reconstituted stone with a mother of pearl border. Constructed using hide glue, these guitars will only be constructed during the year 2013, and limited to 80 instruments. Includes case.
- High-altitude spruce top
- Madagacar rosewood back and sides
- Inlaid fingerboard
- Hide glue construction
- Limited to 80 instruments
- Includes case
Grab one while you can. Order today.
- Model: CS-OM-13
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: High Altitude Swiss Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''/Golden Era
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Quilted Bubinga
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Quilted Bubinga
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/Maple Fiber
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: CS Profile #1
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Heelcap: Quilted Bubinga
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Pearl Scalloped Diamonds, Red Spiny Recon Stone w/MOP Border
- Fingerboard Binding: Quilted Bubinga
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Standard Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel w/Snakewood Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Colord & Polished
- Case: Geib Style - Custom Shop
- Interior Label: none
- Electronics: none
- Other Options: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- Other Comments: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Angelic Tone
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Small Venues
Comments about Martin CS-OM-13 Acoustic Guitar:
Martin demonstrates the reason they have been in business since 1833 and gives a clinic on how to build a concert guitar. This instrument is superb and sets the bar for mortals to strive for. Sublime tone with excellent power and projection. Evenly balanced throughout the register. Impeccable material and construction. Action is perfect. It's hard to believe anyone can make a better guitar at any price or with better wood. If you are fortunate enough to find one, buy it.