- #J40086 000001000 J40086000001000
Martin Custom 00 Sloped-Shoulder Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The top of the one-off Custom 00 Sloped Shoulder Grand Concert is made of Grade 4 genuine mahogany with 1/4 in. Adirondack scalloped bracing, and fea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One-of-a-kind Martin with top-quality genuine mahogany.
The top of the one-off Custom 00 Sloped Shoulder Grand Concert is made of Grade 4 genuine mahogany with 1/4 in. Adirondack scalloped bracing, and featuring a bold cherry herringbone single-ring rosette and inlay. The body is made of solid genuine mahogany with a 2-piece back back featuring a Sitka spruce center strip, Sitka spruce bracing, Madagascar rosewood binding, and cherry herringbone purfling with black fiber on each side. The entire guitar features a non-catalyzed satin finish with a mahogany burst. Other appointments include a genuine mahogany neck with modified V with Performing Artist taper and Old Style 18 select abalone inlay, a black ebony straightline bridge with drop-in compensated bone saddle, flat bone nut and Waverly nickel tuning machines.
- Body type:00-14 Fret
- Top wood:Mahogany
- Back & sides:Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Adirondack Scalloped 1/4" Standard
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modern V/PA taper
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Neck wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length:24.84 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:MadagascarRosewood
- Tuning machines:Waverly Nickel 4060 with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge: Black Ebony Straightline with Drop-in saddle
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:
- Case:Hardshell Case
Only one made. Make it yours! Order today!