- J42455 000001000 J42455000001000
Martin Custom 000-18 Flamed Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This Custom 000-18 Flamed Mahogany acoustic guitar features the rare combination of flamed mahogany top and body with Sitka spruce scalloped bracing ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rare tonewood combination and comfortable design make this custom Martin a wise investment.
This Custom 000-18 Flamed Mahogany acoustic guitar features the rare combination of flamed mahogany top and body with Sitka spruce scalloped bracing for a tone that is not only expressive and dynamic but also sensitive to your performance. The warm, well-balanced output makes it ideal for blues, rock, or finger-style playing. The modified low oval neck with Performing Artist taper which makes it easier to impress with your fingerboard acrobatics.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Back & sides: Flamed Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Sitka Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Nickel StaTite 18:1 Vintage Button
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Order yourself a high-quality Martin custom today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.