More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J13204 000001000 J13204000001000
Martin Custom 000-18 Solid Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Martin's master luthiers have created yet another beauty in this Custom 000-18 Solid Mahogany Acoustic Guitar. The body design offers many of the fea...Read More
Experience the genuine warmth of an all-mahogany Martin.
- Martin Custom 000-18 Solid Mahogany Acoustic Guitar Shaded Natural
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
Martin's master luthiers have created yet another beauty in this Custom 000-18 Solid Mahogany Acoustic Guitar. The body design offers many of the features of their pre-war era guitars, like the highly recognizable headstock, modified V neck with its '30s style heel, standard belly bridge and hide glue construction. However, what really sets this apart from a run-of-the-mill acoustic is the beautiful warmth and balanced tone produced by its genuine mahogany top, neck, and body. Adding to its charm is a dark mahogany stain and rosewood filler that enhances the tonewood's natural reddish hue. Other appointments include a Ditson style single-ring rosette, Madagascar rosewood top binding, Grover nickel tuners, two-way adjustable truss rod and bone nut and saddle.
Includes a custom hardshell case.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Back & sides: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Non-Catalyzed Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modded V - 30's Style Heel
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.84"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Non-Catalyzed Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Madagascar Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Nickel StaTite 18:1
- Bridge: Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special Martin before they're all gone.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Martin Custom 000-18 Solid Mahogany Acoustic Guitar:
This is the sweetest guitar that I have played that are all solid Mahogany . Martin Custom Shop guitars are are truly a work of Beauty and Sound! This guitar is super even up the neck. It is just amazing how much sound quality is present in its new condition. This is becoming one of my Favorites for sure! I use Martin 80/20 medium strings. The shorter scale makes it play like butter. It is easy to sit or stand with this 000 size Guitar. The case itself is a beauty, 6 latches and embroidered "Martin Custom Shop". Front and back are bound with Rosewood, no Purfling. The neck profile is very comfortable.
- Was this a gift?:
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.