- Product J42457
Martin Custom D-28 Bearclaw Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The D-28 is the dreadnought by which all others are judged. This custom model D-28 is constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, with ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Specially selected high altitude Swiss bearclaw spruce offers up more warmth and projection than more common Sitka spruce topped D-28s.
The D-28 is the dreadnought by which all others are judged. This custom model D-28 is constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, with a hand-selected high altitude Swiss bearclaw spruce top and solid mahogany neck, which gives you even more power and projection that a typical Martin dreadnought. The D-28 has been a favorite of artists from Hank Williams Sr. to Jimmy Page thanks to its massive bass response that is balanced with articulate highs. A must-have model for any guitarist, this bearclaw version is an upgrade of the more traditional Sitka top, offering you even more warmth throughout.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Bearclaw
- Back & sides: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Non-Scalloped Sitka
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Vintage Style
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Style 28 mother-of-pearl dots strung with MSP-7100 SPLifespan Strings
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Get yourself a Custom Martin today! Order now!