- Product J42457
Martin Custom D-28 Bearclaw Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The D-28 is the dreadnought by which all others are judged. This custom model D-28 is constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, with ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Specially selected high altitude Swiss bearclaw spruce offers up more warmth and projection than more common Sitka spruce topped D-28s.
The D-28 is the dreadnought by which all others are judged. This custom model D-28 is constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, with a hand-selected high altitude Swiss bearclaw spruce top and solid mahogany neck, which gives you even more power and projection that a typical Martin dreadnought. The D-28 has been a favorite of artists from Hank Williams Sr. to Jimmy Page thanks to its massive bass response that is balanced with articulate highs. A must-have model for any guitarist, this bearclaw version is an upgrade of the more traditional Sitka top, offering you even more warmth throughout.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:Bearclaw
- Back & sides:SolidEast Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Non-ScallopedSitka
- Body finish:GlossNitrocellulose
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Low profile
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:Solid Mahogany
- Scale length:25.4 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Chrome Vintage Style
- Saddle & nut:Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Style 28 mother-of-pearl dots strung with MSP-7100 SPLifespan Strings
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Owner's manual
Get yourself a Custom Martin today! Order now!