- Product J13201
Martin Custom Golden Era D-18GE Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Hand-bulit by Dale Eckhart, Martin's Custom D-18GE Golden Era Acoustic Guitar features the special combination of Adirodack spruce top and sinker mah...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Master-crafted acoustic gem built to last and satisfy your ears for years to come.
Hand-bulit by Dale Eckhart, Martin's Custom D-18GE Golden Era Acoustic Guitar features the special combination of Adirodack spruce top and sinker mahogany back and sides with Brazilian rosewood top and back binding, Style 18 black maple wood inlays, and Old Style 18 rosette. Other high-qualty appointments include Waverly nickel 1129 tuners with oval knobs, two-way adjustable truss rod, dovetail neck joint, grained ivoroid side dots, a Brazilian rosewood 1930 Style belly-long saddle bridge, ebony bridge and end pins, and a faux tortoise pickguard.
- Body type: D-14
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Adirondack Spruce
- Back & sides: Sinker Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Other
- Body finish: Non-Catalyzed Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modded V
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood Brazilian
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Brazilian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
If you're going to make an investment, this Martin is a wise choice. Order today!