- J42479 000001000 J42479000001000
Martin Custom GP-18 Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This guitar is a unique combination of rare Flamed Mahogany and Sitka spruce bracing to produce a tone that is very expressive and sensitive to the p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cutaway acoustic with all-mahogany construction.
This guitar is a unique combination of rare Flamed Mahogany and Sitka spruce bracing to produce a tone that is very expressive and sensitive to the player's performance. It has a unique tone that is suited for blues, rock, and finger-style playing.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Flamed Mahogany
- Back & sides: Flamed Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
All mahogany guitars are famous for their warmth and charm. Order your today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.