- Product J42481
Martin Custom GP-18 Koa Grand Performance Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This Custom GP-18 Grand Performance acoustic-electric cutaway model has been finely crafted with an all-koa top and body, and a solid mahogany neck w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The beautiful look and tone of koa in a comfortable Grand Performance cutaway body.
This Custom GP-18 Grand Performance acoustic-electric cutaway model has been finely crafted with an all-koa top and body, and a solid mahogany neck with an ebony fingerboard and bridge. Its sleek, modified low oval neck with a Performing Artist taper and the cutaway gives you greater ease of play up and down the fingerboard. The gloss nitrocellulose finish ensures the mahogany burst will last forever.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Grand Performance
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Koa
- Back & sides: Koa
- Bracing pattern: Sitka Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel with Butter Bean knobs
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Owner's manual
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this custom Martin with a quick call or click today!