- J42482 000001000 J42482000001000
Martin Custom GP-28 Grand Performance Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Departing from their normal tonewood combinations, Martin has created this Custom GP-28 Grand Performance out of hand-selected flamed mahogany for bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Contemporary tone and playability.
Departing from their normal tonewood combinations, Martin has created this Custom GP-28 Grand Performance out of hand-selected flamed mahogany for both the body and the top. This gives it a unique look and tone for a Martin. With its cutaway and modified low oval neck with Performing Artist taper, this Grand Performance is versatile enough for blues, rock, finger-style play, and will suit you in the studio and on stage. Other appointments include a solid mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, a 1930-style belly ebony bridge with drop-in saddle and nickel tuning machines with butter bean knobs.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type: Grand Performance
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Flame Mahogany
- Back & sides: Flame Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Sitka Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel with Butterbean knobs
- Bridge: Ebony 1930 Style Belly - Drop-in Saddle
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Country of origin: United States
Make a wise investment and order this Martin today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.