More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J40994 000001000 J40994000001000
Martin Custom OM-21 Special Orchestra Model Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The sleek and modern low profile neck on the OM-21 makes it a great model to play. This custom model is constructed of Grade 2 koa top with scalloped...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 39,992 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
All-koa Orchestra with special appointments make this a wise, beautiful investment.
The sleek and modern low profile neck on the OM-21 makes it a great model to play. This custom model is constructed of Grade 2 koa top with scalloped Sitka bracing and loa back and sides. The non-catalyzed gloss finish has a subtle rosewood filler and a mahogany burst. The hand-fit genuine mahogany dovetail neck is wider with a low profile to accommodate fingerstyle players. Other appointments include East Indian rosewood top and back binding, fine herringbone purling with a black stripe on each side, a 3-ring fine herringbone rosette, select abalone square inlays, and a pyramid style bridge with drop-in compensated bone saddle.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type:000-14 FretSlope Shoulder
- Top wood:Grade 2Koa
- Back & sides:Koa
- Bracing pattern:ScallopedSitka
- Body finish:Non-Catalyzed Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Low profile
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard:Black Ebony
- Neck wood:Genuine mahogany
- Scale length:24.9 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Gotoh Nickel SE77OXN-05M Open Gearedwith Cream Buttons
- Bridge:Black ebony
- Saddle & nut:Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Custom model
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Country of origin:United States
Order your very ownl Martin custom today!