- Product J18002
Martin Custom Shop CS-00041-15 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This special guitar's Adirondack spruce top features Style 41 abalone pearl inlay while the solid cocobolo back and sides are complemented by black/m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Topnotch construction, exquisite tonewood mix, and highly detailed accoutrements make this a total keeper.
This special guitar's Adirondack spruce top features Style 41 abalone pearl inlay while the solid cocobolo back and sides are complemented by black/maple/black inlays and highly flamed koa binding. The solid black ebony fingerboard have ribbon/concave square design inlays of abalone mother of pearl. Other appointments include a modified '30s Style bridge with drop-in saddle, gold tuner with oval flamed koa buttons, and Golden Era Style bracing.
- Model: CS-00041-15
- Construction: Solid Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped - Golden Era Style
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Cocobolo
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Cocobolo
- Endpiece: Highly Flamed Koa
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Highly Flamed Koa
- Top Inlay Style: Style 41 - Abalone Pearl with Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Side Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: B/M/B Fiber and Multi-Piece E I Rosewood and Mahogany Tapered Ribbon Inlay
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany w/ Carbon Fiber Truss Rod
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ PA Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Cocobolo w/ Multi-Peace E I Rosewood and Solid Mahogany Tapered Ribbon Inlay
- Heelcap: Highly Flamed Koa
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Ribbon/Concave Square Design with Abalone mother of pearl and Solid Mahogany
- Fingerboard Binding: Highly Flamed Koa
- Finish Bacl & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finsh Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modified 30's Style with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensaated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gold Grand Tuners w/ Oval Flamed Koa Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone with Paua Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: Geib Style - Custom Shop
- Interior Label: Paper Label Numbered in Sequence w/ Total of 75
- Electronics: none
Martin's have been a favorite for years. This was built to be your favorite for years. Order now!