- Product J17993
Martin Custom SS-GP42-15 VTS Grand Performance Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Martin has matched the certified European spruce top of this Grand Performance acoustic with solid highly flamed koa sides and standard "X" scalloped...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Superior construction and intricate inlays make this acoustic one that will turn heads for years.
Martin has matched the certified European spruce top of this Grand Performance acoustic with solid highly flamed koa sides and standard "X" scalloped bracing, hide glue construction, and dovetail neck joint for a guitar built to last. Other appointments include Style 45 Golden Era back purfling with 18 Style black fiber on each side, black/maple/black fiber body inlay, Continuous Tree of Life pearl fingerboard inlay, and a Gloss Toasted Burst finish, a two-ring rosette, and modified pyramid bridge.
- Model: SS-GP42-15
- Construction: Solid Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Non-Cutaway
- Top: Certified European Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Scalloped (Golden Era Style)
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Highly Flamed Koa with Madagascar Rosewood Wedge
- Back Purfling: Style 45 Golden Era with 18 Style Black Fiber on each Side
- Side Material: Solid Highly Flamed Koa
- Endpiece: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Binding: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Top Inlay Style: Style 42 with Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Side Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Back Inlay: Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Long Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood with Select Abalone Tree of Life
- Heelcap: Solid Madagascar Rosewood w/ Black/Maple/Black Fiber
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # of Frets Clear: 14
- # of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard width at 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Continuous Tree of Life Pearl Inlay
- Fingerboard Binding: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Finish Back and Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Toasted Burst
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modified Pyramid with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold Grand Tuners with Butterbean Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge and End Pins: Bone with Paua Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Case: 593 Geib Style
- Interior Label: Signed by CFM IV - Numbered in Sequence without Total
- Electronics: Fishman Aura
Order this great Martin guitar today!