- Product J21148
Martin Custom X Series 2015 000CXE Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin custom X-000CEBK CST acoustic-electric guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric gui...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special Jett Black HPL body and top gives you dark looks, dynamic tones.
The Martin custom X-000CEBK CST acoustic-electric guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric guitar. Martin’s auditorium body is famous for defining the balanced acoustic guitar tone, with the right amount of bass, midrange, and treble frequencies. The body is constructed with
Martin’s forest-friendly Jett Black HPL to give you an attractive visual look.
This guitar was crafted to be a “player's dream.” The X-000CEBK features a very playable laminate birch neck, with a modified low oval neck shape. This precision-cut neck has fast FSC Certified Richlite fingerboard, and a 1-11/16” nut width, to give you a comfortable spacing between the strings.
Looking for electronics? The Martin custom X-000CEBK CST comes complete with an onboard Fishman Sonitone preamp. This soundhole-mounted-preamp features easy-to-use rotary controls for Volume and Tone. The controls are mounted conveniently under the soundhole for easy access while you are performing. All you have to do is plug in
and play. You’ll have a studio-quality sound right out of the box.
This guitar is everything you’ve come to expect from Martin, at a price that just about anyone can afford. Pick one up. You’ll love the sound and playability of this fine instrument. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Auditorium/OOO
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Jett Black HPL
- Back & sides: Jett Black HPL
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Jett Black HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Black Corian, Compensated black tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Order this custom model today!