Brings back the look and feel of a popular Martin classic in a stunning dreadnought body.
Resurrecting the look of Martin's early Style 17 guitars, the all solid-wood 17 Series features a shaded gloss sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, and tortoise brown binding. The D-17M features a booming dreadnought body, great for banging out rockers or quiet fingerpicking. Includes case.
- Construction: Ply Blocks/ Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce - 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Tortoise Color - Brown
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood/ Raised Gold Foil Logo
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Morado
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: 17 Style Shaded Gloss Top
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Morado
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared with Butterbean knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black Ebony
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 345 Hardshell
Order this modern take on a vintage Martin guitar today.