- Product J31109
Martin D-222 100th Anniversary Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Limited to only 100 fine instruments, the D-222 commemorates the 100th anniversary of the dreadnought. A 12-fret dreadnought crafted with a torrefied...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
Limited run celebration of 100th anniversary of the Martin dreadnought.
Limited to only 100 fine instruments, the D-222 commemorates the 100th anniversary of the dreadnought. A 12-fret dreadnought crafted with a torrefied Sitka spruce top, mahogany back and sides, grained ivoroid binding, slotted headstock, and an ebony fingerboard and bridge, this guitar will be a cherished instrument for years to come.
- Body type: D-12 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce VTS
- Back & sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified V
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Bright Nickel Side Mount
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Bone/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edtion
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this special Martin today before they are gone. Order now.