- Write a Review
A special dreadnought for one of the greatest musicians of all time.
The D-28 John Lennon Signature Edition Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is the follow up to Martin's D-28 John Lennon 75th Anniversary limited edition model, commemorating John’s 75th birthday. This beautiful dreadnought is sure to be a wonderful addition to any guitar enthusiast’s collection. A solid Sitka spruce top with Vintage Tone System is combined with East Indian rosewood back and sides – the back being inlaid with, appropriately, a peace sign. The East Indian rosewood headplate is adorned with John Lennon’s famous self-portrait illustration resting beneath the Martin script logo. A beautiful mother-of-pearl, John Lennon-themed design is inlaid on the ebony fingerboard to complete this model. Other appointments include grained ivoroid binding, black/white boltaron end piece and top inlays, a modified low oval neck with Performing Artist taper, chrome enclosed tuners with large buttons.
- Body type:D-14
- Top wood:VTSSolid
- Back & sides:Solid East Indian Rosewod
- Bracing pattern:StandardNon-scalloped
- Body finish:Polished Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Modern low oval/PA taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Polished Gloss
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines:ChromeEnclosed
- Bridge:Solid Black Ebony
- Saddle & nut:Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Limited edtion
- Case:Hardshell case
If you love John Lennon, what better way to show it then owning this exceptional instrument. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.