- Product H92892
Martin D John Sebastian Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Limited to a small run of 44 guitars (after John's birth year of 1944), the D John Sebastian is a gorgeous 14-fret slope-shoulder dreadnought boastin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A beautiful ode to Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, founder and leader of The Lovin' Spoonful.
Limited to a small run of 44 guitars (after John's birth year of 1944), the D John Sebastian is a gorgeous 14-fret slope-shoulder dreadnought boasting back and sides of highly-figured koa and an Adirondack spruce top finished in stunning Amber Burst. Inlay for the fingerboard is a John Sebastian design in mother-of-pearl. Each guitar will include a label signed by John Sebastian and numbered in sequence, along with a photo label.
- Model: D John Sebastian
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret (Slope Shoulder)
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Adirondack Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Highly Figured Koa
- Back Purfling: Fine Herringbone
- Side Material: Solid Highly Figured Koa
- Binding: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Back Inlay: Black/White Fiber
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Flat Sawn East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: John Sebastian Design in mother-of-pearl
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss - Amber Burst
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly with Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 12'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel with Snakewood Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone with pearl dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: 540CM
- Interior Label: 2 Labels 1-Signed by John Sebastian and numbered. 1- Photo Label
Get yours today before they're all gone.