- Product J17999
Martin D35 Brazilian 50th Anniversay Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Martins famous D-35, they have created the D-35 Brazilian 50th Anniversary Limited Edition. This very limit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Limited edition left-handed recreation of an old classic with exotic body woods.
In celebration of the 50th Anniversary of Martins famous D-35, they have created the D-35 Brazilian 50th Anniversary Limited Edition. This very limited edition model is constructed with solid Madagascar rosewood sides and back wings, a Brazilian rosewood back center wedge and headplate, an FSC certified European spruce top with ¼ high performance non-scalloped X-bracing, and ivoroid bindings throughout. Each D-35 Brazilian 50th Anniversary model bears an interior label personally signed by C. F. Martin IV, an Anniversary booklet and is numbered in sequence with the edition total. Limited to 100.
- Left-handed model
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Certified European Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard "X" Non-Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood Wings with Brazilian Rosewood Wedge
- Back Purfling: Style 35
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval with Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Brazilian Rosewood with Large Old Style Decal
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid with Multiple B/W Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modified 30's Style with Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Chrome Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Medium Gauge (MSP7200)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 545E Geib Style
- Interior Label: 50th Anniversary Label signed by CFM IV - Limited to 100
- Electronics: none
Order this extremely limited edition model before they are gone.