Beautiful tone and style with high quality electronics.
The Martin DCPA1 Madagascar Rosewood acoustic-electric guitar is the flagship of the Performing Artist Series. This beautiful instrument ensures that legendary Martin tone reaches your audience in the highest style. With solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides and an Adirondack spruce top, this instrument integrates state-of-the art electronics with striking aesthetic features, player comfort and exceptional tone.
- Body size: D-14 fret cutaway
- Top: solid Adirondack spruce
- Back material: solid Madagascar rosewood
- Side material: solid Madagascar rosewood
- Binding: grained Ivoroid
- Top inlay style: Style 41
- Back inlay: black/maple fiber
- Applied dovetail neck joint
- Neck material: select hardwood
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Aura Plus
- Rosette: Style 45
- Nut material: bone
- Headstock: solid/long diamond/square taper
- Headplate: solid Madagascar rosewood
- Heelcap: grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard material: solid black ebony
- Fingerboard position inlays: Alternative Torch inspired inlays
- Fingerboard binding: grained Ivoroid
- Finish: polished gloss
- Bridge material: solid black ebony
- Bridge style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge string spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' radius/compensated/white Tusq
- Tuning machines: Gold Enclosed with large buttons
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8''
- Bridge & end pins: bone with select pearl dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
Get Martin style and quality today, call or click to order.