- J55766 000001000 J55766000001000
Martin Ed Sheeran 3 Divide Signature Edition Little Martin Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
From budding YouTube discovery to international pop sensation, Ed Sheeran is one of the most recognizable male artists in the music industry. Immedia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired signature model with quality tonewood marriage and artwork from the album and artist whose names it bears.
From budding YouTube discovery to international pop sensation, Ed Sheeran is one of the most recognizable male artists in the music industry. Immediately recognizable with his freewheeling red bedhead, you'll also rarely ever see him without a guitar in his hands, most notably his Martin Guitar Ed Sheeran X Signature Edition (with its X art to reflect his second album) or his Martin X Series LX1E Little Martin (with a + symbol on it as an ode to his first release).
After a year-long creative hiatus, the multiple Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter came back with a vengeance in 2017 with his third album, Divide, which topped the charts in 14 countries, including his first home, the UK, and his new home, the United States. Coinciding with this successful artist's latest effort, Martin and Sheeran have collaborated once again with the aptly named Ed Sheeran Divide (or ÷) Signature Edition. This third collaboration is built upon Ed’s love of the LX1E Little Martin, and continuing with his mathematical themed album cover art. It completes the Ed Sheeran 3 trilogy of Martin Signature guitars that have supported Sheeran along his soaring career path to super stardom.
The Ed Sheeran 3 Divide Signature Edition features a solid Sitka spruce top etched with Sheeran’s album art and a blue soundhole rosette to match. The body is constructed with mahogany HPL back and sides to produce a nice, big sound, and sports blue ÷ symbols across the fingerboard and headstock. Fishman Sonitone electronics let you take the stage with confidence much like the man it's named after. Each Divide model is equipped with a Custom interior label and comes with a gig bag.
- LX1E Little Martin body shape is easy to play
- Ideal acoustic-electric body size for travel
- Onboard Fishman Isys T onboard preamp for rich tone
- Ed Sheeran Divide ÷ graphics on top and fretboard
- Perfect for playing along with Ed Sheeran songs from +, x and ÷
Order this affordable signature model today and prepare to divide your time making great music.
- Body type: Modified 0 (14 fret)
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: HPL Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Non-scalloped X-type
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval standard taper
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 23 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany pattern HPL
- Tuning machines: Black enclosed gear
- Bridge: FSC certified Richlite
- Saddle and nut: Compensated black tusq/black corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Special edition label, top graphic and inlays
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.