- Product 518168
Martin Limited Edition 00 Stauffer 175th Acoustic Guitar with Case
- Write a Review
Limited to no more than 50 special re-creations, the 00 Stauffer 175th is crafted with original Stauffer/Martin headstock shape and is fitted with a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A limited edition recreation of the historic Martin OO Stauffer guitar.
Limited to no more than 50 special re-creations, the 00 Stauffer 175th is crafted with original Stauffer/Martin headstock shape and is fitted with a near exact replica of the original Stauffer engraved nickel tuning mechanisms with coin-shaped buttons. The instrument itself features Madagascar rosewood back and sides, an Engelmann spruce top, an 175th Anniversary banner logo at the 12th fret and a traditional lacquered neck with an ice cream heel. Each guitar is furnished in an exquisite coffin case.
- Model 00 Stauffer 175th
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 00-12 Fret
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Fine Pattern Herringbone
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile With Ice Cream Cone Heel Shape
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Stauffer Style
- Headplate: None
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9''
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: 175th Anniversary Banner @ 12th Fret
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss With Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin - Black
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Pyramid With Drop-In Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Long Bone
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel Engraved Stauffer-Style With Coin-Shaped Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (Msp4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Camel Bone With Select Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Case: 900 Hard Shell Coffin-Style
- Interior Label: Signed By CFM IV, Numbered In Sequence With Total (50)