- Product 518164
Martin Limited Edition 175th Anniversary DX Acoustic Guitar with Case
- Write a Review
With Anniversary artwork created by Robert Goetzl, the inspired graphics for this DX Dreadnought guitar's soundboard captures the very essence of Mar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Limited Edition Guitar with graphics that capture the essence of Martin.
With Anniversary artwork created by Robert Goetzl, the inspired graphics for this DX Dreadnought guitar's soundboard captures the very essence of Martin's Legacy and heritage. This Limited Edition Martin DX Acoustic Guitar features a solid spruce top, modified oval neck shape, and solid East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Top: Custom Design By Robert F. Goetzl On HPL
- Rosette: None
- Top Bracing Pattern: X Series ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: None
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: None
- Finish Top: None
- Finish Neck: None
- Bridge Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cosmo Black
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (Msp4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White W/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Case: 345
- Interior Label: Dx 175th Paper Label
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Its a good guitar, its playability is what I like most about it. It gives a warm sound and a good balance of sound. I'm a bright guitar play, so the attack on this guitar isn't quite what I would like out to be, but thats to be expected with the rosewood, its more of a dark guitar. Its also really light and sounds good when you pick it. Overall I like this guitar, but if I had the money I'd probably buy a different Martin
I've drug many a guitar around the block,this one I took home.