- Product J25033
Martin Limited Edition LE-Cowboy-2015 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
William Matthews is widely known for his beautiful watercolor portrayal of the working cowboys from the great ranches of the American West. Mr. Matth...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A sweet ode to the classic cowboy art of the west and the music that was inspired by them.
William Matthews is widely known for his beautiful watercolor portrayal of the working cowboys from the great ranches of the American West. Mr. Matthews created a design for us that will debut at the 2015 Summer NAMM trade show. The LE-Cowboy-2015 is a 000-12 fret with a Sitka spruce top finished with Martin' Vintage Tone System (VTS) . The top is inlaid with a multi-color rope design, and the back and sides are made of goncalo alves. This unique collector' guitar will only be sold in 2015.
The new Martin Vintage Tone System (VTS) uses a unique recipe that is based on the historic torrefaction system. The VTS acts much like a time machine in which Martin can target certain time periods and age the top/braces to that era. This focused method allows Martin' craftsmen and women to recreate not only the pleasing visual aesthetics of a vintage guitar, but also reproduce the special tones previously reserved for vintage instruments.
Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: 000-12 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce w/VTS and Printed Cowboy Artwork by William Matthews
- Back & sides: Solid Goncalo Alves
- Bracing pattern: A Frame
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified low oval
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Solid Black Ebony
- Neck wood: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Slotted/Square Taper
- Tuning machines: Engraved Golden Age Relic Side Mount with Ivoroid Knobs
- Bridge: Solid black ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Artwork on top
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order to take this home to your range.