- Product 518163
Martin Limited Edition Nub X Acoustic Electric Guitar with Case
- Write a Review
The Martin Limited Edition Nub X Acoustic-Electric Guitar is emblazoned with truly unique graphics. "Nub" of Nub Graphics, painter of Custom Motorcyc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Be the proud owner of one of only 200 of these cool collectable guitars.
The Martin Limited Edition Nub X Acoustic-Electric Guitar is emblazoned with truly unique graphics. "Nub" of Nub Graphics, painter of Custom Motorcycles built by Orange County Choppers, created the HPL sound board artwork for the limited edition Nub X (limited to 200 guitars).
With a "000" 14 fret cutaway body style, the Nub X guitar includes onboard Fishman Classic 4T electronics and a hardshell case.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Custom Design By Nub On Hpl
- Rosette: None
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Jett Black HPL Textured Finish
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Jett Black HPl Textured Finish
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Natural Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Black Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Jett Black HPL
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Black Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: None
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: None
- Finish Top: None
- Finish Neck: None
- Bridge Material: Black Micarta
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Black Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Cosmo Black
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (Msp4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black With White Dots
- Pickguard: None
- Case: 330ss
- Interior Label: Pre-Printed Nub Signature
- Electronics: Fishman Classic 4t (Chromatic Tuner)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've owned this guitar for a year now and won't sell it for a while. I use it to record on my 4-track and it sounds great. Whether plugged in or not,it has a nice tone for being laminate. I had to send it back to Martin because 6 extra holes were drilled in the back of the headstock for the tuners in the wrong position then filled with putty? Other than that minor problem, It's the easiest playing acoustic I've owned. The action is perfect down the whole neck with no buzz. Electronics are easy to use but don't rely on the on-board tuner. I used it, then plugged into my digital tuner and it was way off. I play finger style and it responds well to a light touch or down-n-dirty jamming. I even used an E-Bow on it with great results. Nice HSC too , I likey.
Best acoustic I have,gonna rock the heck out of it. Its as close to a motorcycle I'm gonna get for awhile. It sounds and plays great. If you collect like I do its worth it, cause Martin doesn't make guitars with skeletons all the time.