- Product 518165
Martin Limited Edition OM-28M Rosanne Cash Acoustic Guitar with Case
- Write a Review
A classic "OM" Orchestra Model, the OM-28M Rosanne Cash Signature Edition Acoustic Guitar features solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides and solid...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Own a Limited Edition guitar that continues an American legacy.
A classic "OM" Orchestra Model, the OM-28M Rosanne Cash Signature Edition Acoustic Guitar features solid Madagascar rosewood back and sides and solid Adirondack spruce top. Delivered in a Geib Style case and limited to 100 special instruments.
Adding to the incredible musical legacy created by her father Johnny Cash, Rosanne Cash has gone much farther than simply finding her own voice ” she has created her own niche and legacy.
Rosanne's colorful rose insignia graces the headstock and "CASH" lettering, borrowed from a special tooled leather guitar strap given to her by her father is inlaid in mother-of-pearl at the final fret.
- Model OM-28m Rosanne Cash
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Adirondack Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Hd Zig-Zag
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Bold Herringbone
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Squaretaper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony /C. F. Martin Script Logo (Less Est. 1833), Rose ” Mother Of Pearl
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Diamonds & Squares ” Long Pattern W/ Cash Inlay In M.O.P. Between 19th & 20th Frets
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Vintage Belly W/ Drop-In Long Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Bone ” Drop-In Long Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Nickel Open-Geared W/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (Msp4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Solid Black Ebony W/ Abalone Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color ” Beveled & Polished
- Case: 533e Geib Style
- Interior Label: Signed By Rosanne Cash, Numbered In Sequence W/ Total (100)