- Product 520076
Martin M-21 Steve Earle 0000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
With two guitar perfectionists like Steve Earle and Matt Umanov in charge, the M-21 Steve Earle Custom Edition guitar naturally starts with superb so...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clear, rich tone.
With two guitar perfectionists like Steve Earle and Matt Umanov in charge, the M-21 Steve Earle Custom Edition guitar naturally starts with superb solid tonewoods. The top is Italian alpine spruce, revered for its clear, rich tone, and the forward-shifted scalloped top bracing enhances balance and responsiveness. The back and sides are East Indian rosewood for warmth and power. The low profile neck is carved from genuine mahogany. The acoustic guitar's headplate, fingerboard, and bridge are all East Indian rosewood.
Like Martin Style 21s of the past, the M-21 Steve Earle Custom Edition blends Style 18 and Style 28 appointments, plus a few unique to Style 21. The rosette and checkerboard backstrip blend beautifully with the subtle top and back purfling and tortoise-color binding. The polished headplate frames the Old Style gold C.F. Martin logo decal and Waverly nickel tuners with butterbean buttons give the headstock a decidedly "old school" look. The fingerboard features Style 28 position markers becoming progressively smaller from the 5th to the 17th frets, and the bridge pins and endpin also are Style 21.
The polished and beveled Delmar nitrate pickguard and aging toner on the top complete the instrument's vintage style. The body showcases Martin's flawless polished gloss lacquer finish and the neck receives a satin finish for player comfort.
Delivered in a blue molded hardshell case, each Martin M-21 Steve Earle guitar features an interior label personally signed by Steve Earle and Matt Umanov, numbered in sequence without a total.
- Model: M-21 Steve Earle
- Label: Paper Label Signed By Steve Earle And Matt Umanov, Numbered In Sequence Without Total
- Construction: Standard, Mahogany Blocks, Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: M (0000) 14 Fret
- Top: Italian Alpine Spruce
- Top Braces: Sitka, Scalloped 5/16''
- Pattern: J #2B
- Bridge Plate: Maple
- Top Binding: 5/32'' Tortoise, Brown
- Top Inlay: .070'' B/W/B/W/B Boltaron
- Rosette: Old Style 18, First Cut At 4.188''
- Pickguard: Delmar #3071 Self Adhesive Tortoise, Pattern 5B (D18 Old Style)
- Back: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Purfling: Style 28
- Back Binding: 5/32'' Tortoise, Brown
- Back Inlay: .0325'' Black And White Boltaron (Black Faces Binding)
- Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Delmar Tortoise Brown
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany, 10/4 With Wings
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Headstock: Solid, 6 String No Diamond, Square Taper
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Nut: Bone
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Decal: Large Old Style
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Nickel 4060 With Butterbean Knobs
- Fingerboard: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 16''
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Frets Clear: 14
- Total Frets: 20
- Pearl Inlay: Style 28
- Side Dots: White Boltaron
- Finish Body Package: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss, Aging Toner
- Finish Neck Package: Satin With Polished HP
- Bridge: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Style: Standard Belly
- String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius, Non-Compensated/Bone
- Strings: MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge Pins: Black With White Dots
- End Pin: Black With White Dot
- Case: Z70BU Style