- Product 512869
Martin Madagascar / Alpine Custom OM Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin Madagascar/Alpine Custom OM Acoustic guitar is our exclusive! Featuring a solid Alpine spruce top and Madagascar rosewood back and sides t...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The Martin Madagascar/Alpine Custom OM Acoustic guitar is our exclusive! Featuring a solid Alpine spruce top and Madagascar rosewood back and sides this custom OM is well balanced with a warm, sweet tone that's ideal for fingerstyle playing. Alpine spruce is the same tonewood that has graced the tops of some of the world's most legendary violins.
- Body size: OM
- Top: Solid Alpine Spruce
- Back & Sides material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck material: Mahogany
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Set-In Dovetail Neck Joint
- Scale length: 25."
- # of frets clear: 14
- # of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/4''
- Top bracing pattern: Standard X Scalloped
- Top braces: Scalloped spruce 1/4''
- Neck shape: Low Profile
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Fingerboard position inlays: mother-of ”pearl mini dots
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Bridge style: Belly ” Long Saddle
- Bridge & end pins: Black w/white dots
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Finish: Polished Gloss Lacquer
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Recommended strings: Martin MSP 4100 Medium Phosphor Bronze