- J49790 000001000 J49790000001000
Martin NAMM Show Special SS-041GB-17 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The NAMM Show Special SS-041GB-17 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is an exquisite acoustic guitar limited to only 50 instruments and is painstakingly h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unparalleled workmanship and top-notch materials make this acoustic gem an instrument unlike any other.
The NAMM Show Special SS-041GB-17 Grand Concert Acoustic Guitar is an exquisite acoustic guitar limited to only 50 instruments and is painstakingly handcrafted with a European spruce top and Guatemalan rosewood back and sides to produce beautiful dynamic tones. Finished with Martin’s luxurious Vintage Tone System, this 12-fret Grand Concert model features a dovetail neck joint with hide glue construction. Other highlights include grained ivoroid binding and heelcap, and an ebony fingerboard and bridge. The fingerboard is bound with grained ivoroid and inlaid with an abalone and mother-of-pearl custom snowflake and block design. Inspired by an instrument of Philadelphia luthier George Bauer from around the turn of the 20th century, this rare and unique guitar will be treasured for centuries to come.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: European spruce
- Back & sides: Guatemalan rosewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modded V
- Nut width: 1.81 in. (45.9 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Golden Age Bright Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Inlays
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Warranty card, adjustment tools
- Country of origin: United States
Order today to own this rare, limited-edition masterpiece.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.