- Product 520077
Martin OM-30DB Pat Donohue 000 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The premium tonewoods in the Martin OM-30DB Pat Donohue Custom Edition are stellar. The back and sides of this Martin acoustic guitar are East Indian...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stellar tonewoods give this acoustic guitar enhanced balance and dynamic range.
The premium tonewoods in the Martin OM-30DB Pat Donohue Custom Edition are stellar. The back and sides of this Martin acoustic guitar are East Indian rosewood for rich tone, while the top is rare Adirondack spruce for exceptional power and clarity. Scalloped Adirondack spruce top braces enhance its balance and dynamic range. Evocative of Martins from the 1920s, the genuine mahogany modified V-neck with diamond volute features a slotted headstock with square slots and Waverly brass tuners with small ivoroid keys. Another nod to the 1920s is the guitar's genuine ebony pyramid bridge with wide string spacing and a fossilized ivory saddle.
The appointments are similarly vintage inspired. Intricate multi-colored parallelogram wood marquetry encircles the top and complements the abalone pearl rosette. The wood marquetry chevron backstrip looks spectacular against the rosewood. Bound with grained ivoroid and accented with black/white purfling, the East Indian rosewood headplate features the Martin torch inlay in abalone pearl: the back of the headstock displays the historic Martin pressure stamp. The grained ivoroid-bound ebony fingerboard bears snowflake position markers at the 5th fret, two slotted squares at the 7th fret, a Maltese cross at the 9th fret, and Pat Donohue's "PD" initials at the 12th fret.
The nut, bridge pins and endpin are crafted from genuine bone, with the latter two sporting abalone pearl dots. Aging toner on the top highlights the tortoise Delmar pickguard and grained ivoroid body binding. Martin's flawless polished gloss lacquer finish on the body, neck, and headplate enable the OM-30DB Pat Donohue guitar's subtle beauty to shine.
Delivered in a special Geib-style extra deep hardshell case, each Martin OM-30DB Pat Donohue acoustic guitar bears an interior label personally signed by Pat Donohue and numbered in sequence.
- Model: OM-30DB Pat Donohue
- Label: Paper Label Signed By Pat Donohue, Numbered In Sequence With No Total
- Construction: Standard, Mahogany Blocks, Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000, 14 Fret (1/2'' Deeper)
- Top: Adirondack Spruce
- Top Braces: Adirondack, Scalloped 1/4'', Standard
- Pattern: OM #6A
- Bridge Plate: Maple
- Top Binding: 6/32'' Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay: Style 30, Multi-Colored Rope
- Rosette: Style 45
- Pearl Inlay: .064'' Select Abalone
- Pickguard: Delmar #3071 Self Adhesive Tortoise, Pattern 7B (Om45 Style)
- Back: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Purfling: Style 30, Multi-Colored
- Back Binding: 6/32'' Grained Ivoroid
- Back Inlay: .0325'' Black/White Boltaron (Black Faces Binding)
- Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood (1/2'' Deeper)
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: .0325'' Black/White Boltaron (Black Faces Ivoroid)
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany, 12/4 (DB Depth)
- Neck Shape: Mod V
- Headstock: Slotted, Square Slots, 6 String Diamond, Square Taper
- Back/Head Stamp: C. F. Martin & Co. Nazareth, Pa
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Nut: Bone
- Headplate: Single Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Bind: .0625'' X .060'' Grained Ivoroid
- Headplate Inlay: .0325'' Black/White Boltaron
- Headplate Pearl: Torch Pattern, Select Abalone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Brass 3500 (W48) With Small Ivoroid Knobs
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony
- Radius: 16''
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Width At Nut: 1-13/16''
- Width At 12 Fret: 2-5/16''
- Frets Clear: 14
- Total Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Bind: Grained Ivoroid, Mitered
- Pearl Inlay: Style 30- Select Abalone
- Additional Fingerboard Inlay: Style 45 Snowflake At 5th Fret, Two Slotted Squares At 7th, One Maltese At 9th, Letters ''PD'' At 12th
- Side Dots: 2mm Paua Abalone Pearl Side Dots
- Side Dot Position: One At 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, Two At 12th, One At 15th & 17th Frets
- Finish Body Package: Gloss
- Finish Top: Gloss, Aging Toner
- Finish Neck Package: Gloss
- Bridge: Black Ebony
- Style: Pyramid With Drop-In Saddle
- String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius, Compensated Fossil Ivory
- Strings: MSP 4100 Light Phosphor Bronze
- Bridge Pins: Bone With Select Pearl Dots
- End Pin: Bone With Select Pearl Dot
- Case: 533E Cabernet Style