Strum your Navy Blues with this beautiful Martin guitar.
The OM-ECHF Navy Blues is the third in a series of collaborations between C. F. Martin & Co., Eric Clapton and Eric's multi-talented friend/associate in Japan, Hiroshi Fujiwara. Prior ECHF models included the popular "Bellezza Nera" (Black Beauty) and the "Bellezza Bianca" (White Beauty). While these two models featured a shorter 24.9" scale length, this OM edition incorporates the longer 25.4" scale for added string tension and tonal projection. The neck and body are lacquered and polished with a striking dark navy coloration atop East Indian rosewood back and sides and a European spruce soundboard. Each OM-ECHF Navy Blues guitar includes an interior label, individually numbered and personally signed by Eric Clapton, Hiroshi Fujiwara, Dick Boak and C. F. Martin IV.
Includes 533E Geib Style case.
- Model: OM-ECHF Navy Blues
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: European Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Small Mother-of-Pearl Squares Set in Black Corian
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Fine Herringbone with Style 18 Black Fiber Strips
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid with Black/White/Black Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflake - Select Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss - Dark Navy Blue
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss - Dark Navy Blue
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss - Dark Navy Blue
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Clapton's Choice Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MEC12)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black with Abalone Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: 533E Geib Style
- Interior Label: Blue label signed by CFM IV, Eric Clapton, Hiroshi Fujiwara & Dick Boak
If it's good enough for Slow Hand, how can you say no? Order today-la!