- Product J04719
Martin OM Eric Clapton / Hiroshi Fujiwara Navy Blues Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The OM-ECHF Navy Blues is the third in a series of collaborations between C. F. Martin & Co., Eric Clapton and Eric's multi-talented friend/assoc...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The OM-ECHF Navy Blues is the third in a series of collaborations between C. F. Martin & Co., Eric Clapton and Eric's multi-talented friend/associate in Japan, Hiroshi Fujiwara. Prior ECHF models included the popular "Bellezza Nera" (Black Beauty) and the "Bellezza Bianca" (White Beauty). While these two models featured a shorter 24.9" scale length, this OM edition incorporates the longer 25.4" scale for added string tension and tonal projection. The neck and body are lacquered and polished with a striking dark navy coloration atop East Indian rosewood back and sides and a European spruce soundboard. Each OM-ECHF Navy Blues guitar includes an interior label, individually numbered and personally signed by Eric Clapton, Hiroshi Fujiwara, Dick Boak and C. F. Martin IV.
Includes 533E Geib Style case.
Strum your Navy Blues with this beautiful Martin guitar.
- Model: OM-ECHF Navy Blues
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: European Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring - Small Mother-of-Pearl Squares Set in Black Corian
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Fine Herringbone with Style 18 Black Fiber Strips
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Fine Herringbone
- Side Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified V
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Black Ebony
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid with Black/White/Black Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 45 Snowflake - Select Abalone
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss - Dark Navy Blue
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss - Dark Navy Blue
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss - Dark Navy Blue
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Clapton's Choice Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MEC12)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black with Abalone Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: none
- Case: 533E Geib Style
- Interior Label: Blue label signed by CFM IV, Eric Clapton, Hiroshi Fujiwara & Dick Boak
If it's good enough for Slow Hand, how can you say no? Order today-la!