- Product 520080
Martin OMCGTE Cherry 000 Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This beautiful, Martin OM cutaway acoustic-electric is built from sustainable woods — woods harvested from forests that are managed in a sustainable ...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
This beautiful, Martin OM cutaway acoustic-electric is built from sustainable woods — woods harvested from forests that are managed in a sustainable and ecologically responsible manner. The backs and sides are made of sustainable cherry and finished in satin lacquer, the gloss-lacquered top is cut from selected spruce logs that were destined to become paper pulp, but were fortunately rescued for more appropriate use on these great sounding guitars. The guitar's 14-fret, modified low oval neck is carved from cherry. Fishman's Aero Blend M electronics bring out the unique tonal quality and balance of the versatile Orchestra Model size.
Sustainably built guitars with unique tonal quality.
OMCGTE Cherry 000 Cutaway Acoustic Guitar
- Model: OMCGTE Cherry
- Construction: Sustainable Cherry Blocks, Mortise And Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce (Rescued)
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce (Rescued Wood) 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sustainable Cherry
- Back Purfling: Bold Herringbone, Sustainable Cherry
- Side Material: Solid Sustainable Cherry
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Side Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White/Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Sustainable Cherry
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid, Square Taper
- Headplate: Certified Solid Cherry, Raised Gold Foil
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Sustainable Katalox
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28, Sustainable Cherry Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin With Classic Cherry Stain
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin With Classic Cherry Stain
- Bridge Material: Katalox
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/4''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius, Compensated, White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome With Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Light Phosphor Bronze (MSP4100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White With Black Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: 600 Series Molded - Slate Gray