- Product H92889
Martin Performing Artist Series 2015 DCPA5 Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
One of Martin's most affordable Performing Artist Models, this dreadnought is great for gigging or practicing at home. It features a top of solid Sit...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
One of Martin's most affordable Performing Artist Models, this dreadnought is great for gigging or practicing at home. It features a top of solid Sitka spruce, mahogany-patterned HPL back and sides, a rust stratabond neck black richlite fingerboard, and Fishman F1 Analog electronics to help it sing onstage. Other accoutrements that give it a Delmar tortoise colored pickguard, offset white ABS dots for fingerboard inlays, chrome enclosed tuners, and white bridge and end pins with black inlays. Case sold separately.
Whether you're performing for family and friends or out on the town, this guitar was built to lay it down.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Inlay
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Black Label
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Case sold separately
Get your hands on a quality Martin today. Order today!
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Tone Depth
Comments about Martin Performing Artist Series DCPA5 Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar:
I bought this Martin about four months ago. I play multiple instruments including piano, bass, drums, and guitar. The last year or so I have been very interested in acoustic guitar and am an amateur recording musician. I bought this to upgrade from a molded back ovation acoustic guitar.
This guitar is amazing, the tone and volume that come out of it is certainly astounding. I looked around for months before picking it out. Compared to Taylor, Breedlove, or similar price range guitars this one won hands down for me. It has a natural feel and great bass on the low strings. Overall really great sound.
However, I am going to get the action lowered because my med strings seem to be a little difficult to play.
The tuning electronics work great and sounds great plugged into one of those acoustic amps (just played my frst gig with it). I believe for this price this guitar is sonically superior to all others I compared it to. Play one for yourself, you will see what I mean!
- Was this a gift?: