- H71024 000001000 H71024000001000
Martin Performing Artist Series DCPA4 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The DCPA4 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a cutaway and is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched...Read More
The DCPA4 Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a cutaway and is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched from African sapele, similar in appearance and tone to mahogany. Bookmatched Sitka spruce soundboards utilize Martin's Hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing.
The DCPA4 features a slim, more parallel taper at the 12th fret, allowing for a more comfortable playing width up the neck. The bridge spacing is also modified to 2 3/16" - splitting the difference between Martin's two traditional spacings.
Along with the look, feel, and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the DCPA4 also features the new, simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system. Includes case.
Solid woods and a slim, more comfortable playing width up the neck.
- Body size: D-14 fret cutaway left-handed
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- fFngerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375pa hardshell - brown
- Interior: label none
- Electronics: Fishman F1 analog