- Product J04722
Martin Performing Artist Series DCPA4 Shaded Top Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Martin's left-handed DCPA4 Shaded Top Acoustic features a 14-fret cutaway body with a solid Sitka spruce top with a polished gloss, warmly shaded fin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Simple, yet refined, and made for live performances.
Martin's left-handed DCPA4 Shaded Top Acoustic features a 14-fret cutaway body with a solid Sitka spruce top with a polished gloss, warmly shaded finish, and solid sapele sides and back. Its fast and comfortable Performing Artist profile neck is made of select hardwood with a black Richlite fingerboard and features offset white ABS dot inlays. Fishman F1 Analog onboard electronics help you amplify the naturally sweet tone of this guitar when you're in a louder environment. The DCPA4 also comes with hybrid X scalloped bracing, dovetail neckjoint, white Corian nut, two-ring rosette, compensated white tusq saddle, Delmar tortoise color pickguard, and chrome enclosed tuning machines.
Includes 345 Hardshell case.
- Left-handed model
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: none
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ 17 Style Shading
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 345 Hardshell
- Interior Label: none
For a left-handed model, this guitar is more than alright. Order yours today!