Whether you're performing for family and friends or out on the town, this guitar was built to lay it down.
One of Martin's most affordable Performing Artist Models, this dreadnought is great for gigging or practicing at home. It features a top of solid Sitka spruce, mahogany-patterned HPL back and sides, a rust stratabond neck black richlite fingerboard, and Fishman F1 Analog electronics to help it sing onstage. Other accoutrements that give it a Delmar tortoise colored pickguard, offset white ABS dots for fingerboard inlays, chrome enclosed tuners, and white bridge and end pins with black inlays. Case sold separately.
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Side Material: Mahogany Pattern HPL Textured Finish
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Mahogany Pattern HPL
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White ABS
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White with Black Inlay
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: Black Label
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Case sold separately
Get your hands on a quality Martin today. Order today!