- H83794 000001000 H83794000001000
Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA1 Plus Grand Performer Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin GPCPA1 acoustic-electric guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric guitar. Its uniqu...Read More
State-of-the art electronics with striking aesthetic features, player comfort and enhanced bass.
- Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA1 Plus Grand Performer Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Martin Performing Artist Series
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin GPCPA1 acoustic-electric guitar combines that world-famous Martin sound with the contemporary playability of an electric guitar. Its unique body design blends a tight waist with a deep body. The end result is a tone that is well-defined, plus a massive amount of power and projection. Its solid Sitka spruce top is braced perfectly to give you a rich, full-bodied tone that is versatile enough for any musical situation. The body is rounded out with solid East Indian rosewood back and sides to add the right amount of warmth and projection.
As the pinnacle of the Martin Performing Artist Series, this GPCPA1 was crafted to be a “players dream.” The GPCPA1 features a very playable mahogany neck with a Performing Artist neck taper. This precision-cut neck boasts a solid ebony fingerboard with abalone arrows and square position markets, and a 1-3/4” nut width, to give you the right amount of spacing between the strings.
Looking for electronics? The Martin GPCPA1 comes complete with an onboard Fishman F1 Aura+. This revolutionary pickup system is shipped from the factory in the "Easy Mode." Easy Mode gives you four factory presets: the traditional under-the-saddle pickup, and three sound images of the GPCPA1 played through some of the finest world-class microphones on the planet. All you have to do is plug-in and play. You’ll have a studio-quality sound right out of the box.
For those who prefer to design their own sound, the GPCPA1 has a Performance Mode. Performance Mode has nine world-class sound images, a dual three-band EQ, nine different types of compression, the ability to set the blend between the sound of the guitar and microphone image, and an anti-feedback eliminator.
This instrument integrates state-of-the-art electronics, striking aesthetic features, and incredible playability in an instrument that will not only inspire you to play, but be the perfect addition to any fine guitar collection.
- Body type:Grand Performance14 Fret
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern:ScallopedX
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Performing Artist ProfileHigh Performance Taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Neck wood:Select Hardwood
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Behind the saddle pickup
- Preamp EQ:3-band
- Feedback filter:Notch
- Headstock overlay:Black Acrylic
- Tuning machines:Gold Enclosed Gear
- Saddle & nut:Compensated White Tusq/Bone
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Pickup System
- Case:Hardshell case
- Country of origin:United States
Call or click to order.
Performing Artist Series GPCPA1 Plus Grand Performer Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 25.4'' scale
1-3/4'' fingerboard width at nut
2-1/8'' fingerboard width at 12th fret