- Product H68597
Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA3 Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With the purchase of Martin's Performing Artist Series GPCPA3 Acoustic-Electric Guitar you acquire both a full-blood Martin acoustic with the power a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Grand performance with a Solid Sitka Spruce
top and advanced Fishman F1 Aura electronics.
With the purchase of Martin's Performing Artist Series GPCPA3 Acoustic-Electric Guitar you acquire both a full-blood Martin acoustic with the power and open sound the company is noted for, and a performance-ready acoustic-electric with advanced electronics. .The neck profile has been slimmed down on the GPCPA3 with a parallel taper at the 12th fret , making it easier to form challenging chord shapes. With its satin finish and sleek ebony fingerboard, this guitar invites fancy fingerpicking.Play the GPCPA3 and you'll experience something unique: legendary Martin tone with a major evolution in onboard electronics for an extremely powerful sonic signature.The new Fishman F1 Aura features the stunning realism of award-winning Aura Acoustic Imaging technology in a distinctive and easy to use onboard preamp system. The heart of this onboard intelligence is its ability to replicate the sound of nine different world-class studio microphones. Delivered in an intuitive menu-driven interface that is very versatile with controls placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing.The F1 Aura is controlled with two low profile control buttons and a single large, bright LED display. It's placed in perfect position for total ease of operation while performing. Look down and it's right there. It offers simple access to the impressive array of professional features:¢Digital chromatic tuner¢Volume and blend controls¢Independent 3-band EQ for both Gold Plus pickup and Aura Image signals¢Compressor¢Phase control¢Automatic anti-feedback filter with up to 3 notchesMartin craftsmanship and premium quality materials are evident in every detail of the GPCPA3. Integrated with striking aesthetic features, player comfort, and of course exceptionally sweet tone, this guitar represents the ultimate Martin experience.Martin Performing Artist SeriesThis guitar is a member of the Martin Performing Artist Series. These guitars all share the same craftsmanship and neck design as well as the new Fishman F1 Aura pickup system. They are distinguished by their body size and choice of tone woods and finish. The Performing Artist Series comes in 3 body sizes: Grand Performance, Dreadnought, and Orchestra. Left handed models are also available.
- Solid East Indian rosewood back and sides
- Solid Sitka spruce soundboard with hybrid scalloped bracing
- Finely polished gloss lacquer highlights the body's beauty
- Sleek modern neck design with a durable satin finish
- Patented mortise and tenon neck joint
- Stunning combination of blue paua pearl and wood fiber inlays border the soundhole
- Wood binding perimeters the entire body, neck and headplate
- Solid ebony headplate, fingerboard and bridge
- New smaller bridge design reduces mass and increases the soundboard's tonal response
- Pearl Martin blockstyle logo inlaid into the headplate
- Fingerboard inlays use traditional squares in colorful blue paua flanked by arrow designs
- Equipped with Fishman's all-new onboard sound reinforcement system, the FI Aura
- Integrated battery box located between the strap button and jack allows for instantaneous changing of batteries/accessibility
- Separate output jack allows the player to remove the strap while the guitar remains plugged in
- Strap button is strategically placed to enhance physical guitar balance and player comfort
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back/Sides: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Select Hardwood Finish
- Body: Satin Finish
- Top: Polished Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Strings: Martin SP
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Martin Performing Artist Series GPCPA3 Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Love the sweet sounds you get on and off the stage with this one. Doesn't have all the fancy inlay but packs all the features that you should care most about. Top quality Aura system takes a bit getting used to but after that learning curve you'll be able to fine tune the tone you are looking for. A must have for any performing musician who also has time to slow down on the couch, not to mention the musicians out there who now have a more thrifty budget.