- H71005 000001000 H71005000001000
Martin Performing Artist Series OMCPA4 Left-Handed Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Martin OMCPA4 Orchestra Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched from African sap...Read More
The Martin OMCPA4 Orchestra Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched from African sapele, similar in appearance and tone to mahogany. Bookmatched Sitka spruce soundboards utilize Martin's Hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing.
The OMCPA4 features a slim, more parallel taper at the 12th fret, allowing for a more comfortable playing width up the neck. The bridge spacing is also modified to 2 3/16" - splitting the difference between Martin's two traditional spacings.
Along with the look, feel and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the OMCPA4 also has the new, simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system. Included case.
Solid tonewoods and a more comfortable playing width up the neck.
- Body size: OM-14 fret cutaway left-handed
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: two ring
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: performing artist profile
- Headstock: solid/square taper
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard position inlays: offset dots - white abs
- Bridge material: black richlite
- Bridge style: performing artist belly
- Tuning machines chrome enclosed w/ large buttons
- Pickguard: tortoise color
- Case: 375pa hardshell - brown
- Interior: label none
Enjoy this sweet sounding and great playing Martin. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.