- J40298 000001000 J40298000001000
Martin Retro Series 000-18E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Martin's groundbreaking Retro Series represents the most significant advancement of their era in amplified acoustic sound. Based upon a beautiful 194...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Plek-perfected recreation of a 1940 14-fret 000-18 with high-quality Fishman electronics.
Martin's groundbreaking Retro Series represents the most significant advancement of their era in amplified acoustic sound. Based upon a beautiful 1940 14-fret 000-18 "donor" guitar from the Martin Museum collection, the 24.9 in. short scale Retro Series 000-18E Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar produces clear and expressive response for stage or studio use. With modern performance and playability, the Retro Series 000-18E Auditorium offers the visual and tonal integrity of the genuine mahogany auditorium guitars from the pre-war era. Fishman F1 Aura+ electronics takes your performances to a whole new, modern level.
Fishman F1 Aura+ Electronics
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Genuine Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 24.9 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Behind-the-saddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
If you like modernized classics, this Retro Series model is sure to please. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.