- Product J28913
Martin Road Series 2016 DRSGT Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The left-handed Road Series DRSGT is an affordable 14-fret dreadnought guitar with a polished gloss Sitka spruce top. Featuring sapele back and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Warm acoustic tone with the added bonus of USB compatibility for the onboard electronics.
The left-handed Road Series DRSGT is an affordable 14-fret dreadnought guitar with a polished gloss Sitka spruce top. Featuring sapele back and sides and a solid sipo neck, the DRSGT emulates the appearance, integrity and tone of the Martin Style 18 Dreadnought. Comes equipped with Fishman Sonitone electronics with USB. The USB port allows for easy plug-and-play with today’s computer-based recording packages.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid Sipo
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed with small buttons
- Bridge: Black Richlite
- Saddle & nut: White Coriian Compnensated/White Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special guitar today!