- J33005 000001000 J33005000001000
Martin Road Series Custom DCRSGT Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Road Series Custom DCRSGT Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a 14-fret cutaway model pairing a gloss Sitka spruce top paired with sapele ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great Martin dreadnought with USB-compatible electronics for easier recording.
This Road Series Custom DCRSGT Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a 14-fret cutaway model pairing a gloss Sitka spruce top paired with sapele back and sides and the versatility of Fishman Sonitone electronics with USB. This special Road Series model comes equipped with SP Lifespan strings and a hardshell case. This model has the look and sound of a cherished Martin guitar at an affordable price.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides:Sapele
- Bracing pattern:X
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Performing Artist ProfileHigh Performance Taper
- Nut width:1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard:FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood:Select Hardwood
- Scale length:25.4"
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Hand-rubbed
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:No
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood HPL
- Tuning machines:ChromeEnclosed Gear
- Bridge:FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut:White Coriian/Compensated White Tusq
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Pickup System
- Case:Hardshell case
Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.