- Product H92894
Martin SS-D35-13 Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
This stunning SS-D35-13 features Madagascar rosewood sides and 3-piece solid Madagascar rosewood back, plus a cocobolo center wedge with a gorgeous w...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A limited run of special acoustic guitars featuring Madagascar rosewood tonewood.
This stunning SS-D35-13 features Madagascar rosewood sides and 3-piece solid Madagascar rosewood back, plus a cocobolo center wedge with a gorgeous waved edge. Not to remain "behind the scenes," this pattern is doubled on the guitar's headplate. An Engelmann spruce top and "42" style appointments complete this natural beauty of an instrument. It also features 14-frets, 930 Style Belly with Drop-In Saddle bridge, and the interior label signed by Christian Frederick Martin IV himself. Limited to a run of 30 instruments.
This includes a 545E Slate Gray case.
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: D 14-Fret
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Rosette: Style 45
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood - 3-piece with Cocobolo Wavey Wedge
- Back Purfling: Style 35
- Side Material: Solid Madagascar Rosewood
- Endpiece: Grained Ivoroid
- Endpiece Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Top Inlay Style: Style 42
- Side Inlay: Multiple Black/White Boltaron
- Back Inlay: Black/White Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Mod Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Diamond/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid Madagascar Rosewood with Cocobolo Wavey Wedge CF Martin Script - mother-of-pearl
- Heelcap: Grained Ivoroid with Multiple Black/White Inlay
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Golden Era Style 42 - Snowflakes w/MOP Border
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss with Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Polished Gloss
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: 1930 Style Belly w/Drop In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Waverly Gold 4060 with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge & End Pins: Bone with Select Pearl Dots
- Pickguard: Tortoise Color
- Case: 545E Slate Gray
Get yours before they're gone. Order today and add this rare Martin to you collection.